~Fashion~Lifestyle~Luxury~Health~Beauty~Wellness~Travel~

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Saturday 25 September 2010

Happy

It's been a while since my last post, which itself was, ahem, brief, but it's something I feel strongly about, and is a huge part of my fashion ethos. Currently I am in the middle of ACA financial exams - something that is not pleasant. Only a week and a half to go now. Then I will have my life back.

Sometimes I think I must be mad. It's only just started to become colder, and the days become longer, and I'm now thinking ahead to Spring/Summer 2011. That's always been me though, willing time on, rushing on to the next thing, and well maybe that's the whole of the fashion pack.

Before I start detailing trends for next season, which I will be doing in future posts, I will share with you a few things that have caught my eye, not least the avant-garde Prada show:
See the monkeys on the top?
I love the turquoise offset by the beige in Burberry's show:
This lilac Tommy shirt-dress I particularly like:


I NEED this shade of lipstick from Jill Sander's show:

The pulled back, sleek bun I also love!

This Jill Sander dress also:


And her orange sixtie's style shift:


A few themes are already emerging, no? Off-brights and pastels, beige, belts, tropical.
The word that comes to mind now?
Happy.