~Fashion~Lifestyle~Luxury~Health~Beauty~Wellness~Travel~

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Wednesday 14 September 2011

The Delicious List

What's been on my mind (at least the fashion/style section) recently?

1. Black faux fur jackets

I'm in the process of looking for the perfect one for both evenings out and wearing during the day with boots.

2. Turquoise Loafers

This is probably a result of all the summer shows, but I think these would go perfectly with a pair of jeans and white jumper / breton top, no?

3. Burgundy Chords

Hee hee, something else to go with the turquoise loafers. These are going to be big this Autumn and I want to get in there before the rush.

4. Miss Dior Cherie


This was the first ever designer perfume I bought, and I still love it. I have others (D&G Blue, Rock & Rose by Valentino), but I'm feeling this one about now.

5. Dirty Dancing



I love this film, Jenifer Grey, the clothes, the dancing...

6. 90s Fashion


It's an absolute cert - the 90s are back. Just look at the above from the catwalk and compare to now! The colours, the shape of the clothing, the jackets and skirts. It's all coming back yay!! As someone who grew up in the 90s, I'm excited.

7. Black suede high-heeled boots

To go with jeans and jacket/coat, enough said on this one.


8. Navy & yellow



I'll thank Ricardo Tisci of Givenchy for this inspired colour combination. I'd like a jumper in both colours please, which will each go with the 6 Euro lilac, blue and yellow floral scarf I bought on holiday in Mallorca this year.

9. Scrunchies


Hmmm, maybe not worn quite this way, a la SJP, but definately in the hair. Scrunchies will soon be everywhere, wear them now!

10. Singing

I've always been a singer, but as I have much more spare time now, I'm getting much more into it again, so watch this space for video links.