~Fashion~Lifestyle~Luxury~Health~Beauty~Wellness~Travel~

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Saturday 24 September 2011

The Delicious List - 24/09/11

What I want right now:

1. Monica Vinader Bracelets
I'd wear this with a LBD or jeans and a white t-shirt.  Available from Liberty's of London.

2. Glitter!

I'm in love with everything sparkly, including these boots by Vivienne Westwood:


Amazing with jeans and a black polo-neck or equally a Barbour jacket as a (more trendy) alternative to Hunters!

3. White cotton pyjamas

Now the nights are colder again, I'm dreaming of purchasing some like these from La Perla:


More romantic than a silk baby-doll?

4. Small black bags

On my to-buy list:


Planetes by Longchamp, for day and night.

5. Baking!

The last thing I made:


Madeleines dipped in pink lemon icing - yum!

6. Vitamin C & Zinc

Something healthier this time...to boost immunity this winter. Take Redoxon supplements or alternatively consume alot of orange juice (favoured by Howard Hughes) and seafood.

Drink a glass morning and before bed.

7. Recycling Fashion

Not literally, although this is also a good idea, but wearing items I bought last year. I often think that lasting fashion goes in five-year cycles, and with the current state of the economy, I think this is a good thing...I'm glad I bought my mini fur stole last year now!


The version worn by Marilyn Monroe.

What's on your current trend radar?