~Fashion~Lifestyle~Luxury~Health~Beauty~Wellness~Travel~

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Dressy Inspiration for Autumn

I thought I'd take a step back from London Fashion Week and the forays into the Spring/Summer trends, and share some catwalk inspiration as to what to wear NOW. Out, at parties, in the office...below are some of my favourite dressed up ensembles from this season's shows:

The Optical Illusion 


Stella McCartney's famous silhouette.


And her cut-out polka dot creation in white.

The Stunning Shift


Classic understated elegance by Calvin Klein

Sixties Cool


This one by Giambattista Valli

A Night at the Theatre


By Marni. A lustful black faux fur jacket and peach knee-skimming skirt.

The Print

One of Mary Katrantzou's more wearable creations (though I love all of them).

And lastly, my two favourite dresses by Emilio Pucci:

Baroque


Black velvet Pucci and a stately neckline.

The Fur-ball


This actually reminds me strongly of the blue faux fur jacket I bought two days ago (which I am in love with and will be wearing every chance I get)...

Hopefully that has given you some inspiration as to what to wear out this Autumn! Which look will you be wearing?