~Fashion~Lifestyle~Luxury~Health~Beauty~Wellness~Travel~

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Body Beautiful

Dragging myself away from the fashion shows for a moment (reluctantly), I thought I'd post about how to keep your body in top condition this autumn now that summer is sadly over and we're moving into the colder months, which can leave our bodies a little worse for wear.

Face

I can never recommend Mario Badescu's face products enough to people.  Favoured by many famous celebrities, the New York skincare line is surprisingly affordable (think £15 for a moisturiser that lasts up to a year).  My favourite item has to be the Seaweed Night Cream, which I have used every night for the past 5 years and I have never been tempted to search for anything else.


Eyes

The skin around and under the eyes is the most delicate in the entire body, and requires extra care to keep it from drying out. I've tried a number of different products for this area, but my favourite is Sisley's Eye and Lip Contour Complex, which unlike other heavier formulas is just perfectly light for fragile skin, and will not cause milia.



Forehead Lines

I started using Lancome's High Resolution cream on my forehead at night whilst studying at the University of St Andrews in Scotland, where the cool coastal air could be extremely drying for the skin.  It zapped any lines that ever started to appear right away! I still use it occasionally:

Chest

I'm pretty sure I'll be glad that I use Mama Mio Boob Tube Bust & Neck Firmer regularly in maybe a decade's time if I have children.  It smooths and tightens your chest as promised, and makes a noticeable difference straight away on application:


Stomach and Stretch Marks

Okay, so Christmas will soon be upon us, and we all know what that means - eating just a little too much! To prevent stretch marks, I like Elancyl's Stretch Mark Preventive & Reducing Cream, which is non-oily and so easier to use without staining clothing:


Legs

Voted one of the top two products to bust cellulite by French women (and I'll trust them on this one), I can honestly say that Elancyl's Cellulite Offensive treatment WORKS.  Try it if you don't believe me.


Get your beauty routine honed and enter Spring next year in a non body-panic mode!