~Fashion~Lifestyle~Luxury~Health~Beauty~Wellness~Travel~

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Wednesday 28 September 2011

The Start of Paris Fashion Week, S/S 12

I'm enjoying the mood that Paris Fashion Week is so far bringing to the S/S 2012 shows.

Anthony Vaccarello

This collection is oh-so Parisian, the navy velvet and sleek black dresses reminiscent of one of my favourite French discoveries, Antiflirt (go to Galeries Lafayette near the Paris Opera House), and the shiny metallic button and snake-print detailing adding sunshine glamour.

Sexy sexy sexy. Me want.


The cut-out LBD is a major theme in Anthony's collection.


I love the sheer and banded detail. I almost see a continuation of the fetish theme of this season in this.


More banding, with sultry snake-print and a geometric metallic front halter piece.


Hmmm, I think geometry is one of my favourite new emerging trends.


Love the split leg dress, as seen everywhere in New York!

Communn

Ageless city elegance, my favourite two outfits:

I love the hint of peach in this stunning dress.


My favourite thing about this ensemble is the bracelet that matches the taupe-metallic bronze in the zip of the dress.  I also love the textured wallpaper look of the middle piece:


Julien David

I just wanted to show one picture from this Parisian -casual-girl collection, to illustrate the cool tear-drop theme that was going on here!

On the face under the eye, and printed on the top.  The headpiece is kind of funky as well!

Keep it coming, Paris!