~Fashion~Lifestyle~Luxury~Health~Beauty~Wellness~Travel~

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Tuesday 20 September 2011

S/S 12 - London Fashion Week Highlights

It's only Tuesday, but I am so in love with LFW already.

Some of my favourite shows and pieces:

Richard Nicoll

A study in blue Nicoll minamalism, and a sensual sextress mood:


Did I mention jackets will be around a little next Spring?


Floral detailing on the shorts!


A layered shift and a see-through cell phone, like something out of a Bond movie...


Wardrobe check...little black dress, tick!


Boudoir grecian beauty.


In black, white, pale blue...


Plastic somehow works here.


Another arcitectural Nicoll feat.


I can just imagine wearing this on a relaxing Sunday morning in bed...

Burberry Prorsum


Belted in turquoise.


My ensemble - t-shirt and skirt.

Christopher Kane

This is the show I wish I could have been at. Apparently people cried. Well I might have done.

It began with sparkling leather...


And glittering flowers:


In detail.


A beautiful shift in palest mint.


I want the dress. The bag. And the shiny sparkly sporty sandals.


Moving onto blue flowers, I'm in heaven!!




A graduated silver dress...anyone reminded of the 90s?


Pale jeans with diamante...*cries*!


Stunning shorts, it feels like Christopher actually just sewed stars onto denim...no wonder her just been nominated for bloody Designer of the Year at the British Fashion Awards...


Daisy diamonds.


Oh the chic.


These are the sandals of next summer. I promise.


Summing up the spectacle.

Erdem

Blue and lilac florals, I had to mention Erdem:



If I could I would wear this to afternoon tea at the Ritz.

Giles

Um, so at Vogue they compared the Giles show to the set of Harry Potter. But when I look at the photos, I feel like I'm watching a scene from Aliens:


I still love this outfit though.

Dangerous fashion lust going on right now...