~Fashion~Lifestyle~Luxury~Health~Beauty~Wellness~Travel~

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Hanging on to Summer

In the northern hemisphere, we shall soon be entering the 6 months of cooler weather and dark evenings, so right now I'm trying to make the most of the last of summer and receive as much sun as I possibly can to boost my vitamin D3 and serotonin levels!

So I'll be walking in the still-light evenings...


...lying in flower fields



...eating strawberries.


I'll go and see a summer blockbuster:


I would recommend Port de Pollenca in Mallorca in September, when it is still hot enough to swim in the sea:


I'll learn Spanish for next year...

...and dream of the boats there:


I'll make cakes with fondant icing palm trees on top using this cutter:

And I'll think of California where I'll be next year.


Until then, I'll keep track of the Spring/Summer 2012 collections that will soon be arriving ;)