~Fashion~Lifestyle~Luxury~Health~Beauty~Wellness~Travel~

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Spring / Summer 2012 Trends - Victoria Beckham & Tommy Hilfiger

The new collections are coming in thick and fast, I wish I could write about them all now! You will hear about all of them, whether now or closer to next season, I promise.

 I never thought that I'd write about Victoria Beckham and Tommy Hilfiger in the same post. But I'm about to do just that, because both collections overlap in what I believe will be one of the Summer's most sought after pieces - the Sporty Dress.

It seems apt, considering the 2012 London Olympics, that chic sporty is in.

Victoria Beckham:

I feel like orange is going to be the colour of next summer, and this dress is a great example.


Sport luxe.


Fantastic creamy tan leather travel bag!


Sports cap!


Hmmm, spot the theme with the shoulder straps?


Hoodie and drawstrings? Check!


More dressed up...I love this silver dress.


Sports mesh. This actually reminds me of a tennis dress a la Lacoste.


The bag again, I couldn't resist!


More mesh goodness.

Tommy Hilfiger:


The dress shape of the season. And the loafers / brogues!


Post-swim jumper.


In purple and orange...and again the bag makes me want to jump onto a plane...


Turquoise - my name sake!

Serious fashion lust going on right now...which is your favourite VB / Tommy dress?