~Fashion~Lifestyle~Luxury~Health~Beauty~Wellness~Travel~

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Colour Therapy - Jonathan Saunders S/S 12

I'm feeling the need to post about colour today. Jonathan Saunders, one of my favourite London designers, seemed perfect for this.


French navy - Jonathan does pyjamas.


Turquoise Blue - this dress reminds me of the chilled-out Caribbean.


Pink and green - the dream colour combination.


I love the buttercup-yellow straps on the sandals!


Mellow - the sea at sunrise.


Mediterranean azure.


Sherbet orange and blue.


The English countryside in a heat wave.


These colours remind me of a crystal-clear lake. I love the velvet detail on the skirt.


This time in pink! Perfect with turquoise.


More velvet-patterned perfection. Like sunclouds in the summer blue sky.

See, like therapy!