~Fashion~Lifestyle~Luxury~Health~Beauty~Wellness~Travel~

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Friday 21 October 2011

The Delicious List - 21/10/11

On my mind this week:

1. Versace for H&M

From the 17th of November you can shop for Versace in H&M! I definitely approve of the collection designed by Donatella Versace, a selection of which is shown below (from Vogue.co.uk):


Turquoise and pink hee hee! I love the strappy sandals.


This belt has officially gone on my to-buy list.


The perfect party dress!


Another perfect dress.

2. Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer



The base used to create the dewy look featured in so many of the shows for next season.

3. Ralph Lauren Pink Pony


October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2011, so do your bit by investing in Ralph Lauren's Pink Pony range, 10% of which goes towards scientific research.

4. Winter Sun


Is it a bad sign that I'm already craving sunshine? This picture is from somewhere in the Caribbean, somewhere that I would like to be this Winter...