~Fashion~Lifestyle~Luxury~Health~Beauty~Wellness~Travel~

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." - Coco Chanel

Friday 14 October 2011

The Delicious List - 14/10/11

This week I'm going with the casual-luxe look. Despite my love of fashion, I actually feel sexiest in jeans and a t-shirt:

1. Hogan Trainers

I destroyed my last pair of Lacoste trainers. Right now I'm thinking of replacing them with a pair of cool street-trainers by Hogan:


2. Michael Stars T-shirts:

Anyone from the US will know what I'm talking about. I discovered these by accident on holiday in Florida when I was 15. I swear I wore that first bubblegum-pink t-shirt to death. Whistles in the UK used to stock Michael Stars, but they started to do their own versions instead which I like almost as much.

Two of my current MS favourites:



3. Friendship Bracelets

These are extremely trendy right now, ans also fun to make! My favourite design is the double chain knot (the pink and white):



4. Levi Jeans

And Miss Sixty. Basically everyone should find the perfect jeans that fit them perfectly, wear them to death, and then stay loyal by buying the same ones (or at least brand) again and again.


5. Sweaty Betty

Right now I'm actually wearing a Sweaty Betty pink yoga wrap top. I wish they would do these again (and speaking of discontinued items, whatever happened to the Crew Rugby Shirts??), but for now I like their hoodies:

What's your feel-good outfit?